Sunday, January 21, 2007

A Quarrelsome Wife

"A Foolish son is his father's ruin, and a quarrelsome wife is like a constant dripping." Proverbs 19:13

I am a willful woman. It's the affirmity I am to bear and, honestly, it's a real pain in the rear for someone who endeavors to be worth more than rubies to the good, capable and resourceful man God has given me. I decided yesterday that every time he aggravates me, every time I find myself bowing up to argue just for the sake of arguing, I'm going to kiss him. Really kiss him. It's hard to be irritable when you're concentrating on *really* kissing.

For what it's worth.

2 comments:

Lady of the house said...

I'm so thankful to have found you. I've enjoyed looked around.

Tabletop Homestead said...

Thank you for your kind words. Come again!