Monday, October 22, 2007

Tidbits

Here's just a few quick tidbits I've collected recently and a quick post to let everyone know that all is well:

I want to highlight this installment of Michael Bunker's Off-Grid Living for Agrarians series.  In my opinion, it's the basis of thought and planning for anyone anticipating off-grid living regardless of their reasons for doing so.  It also sort of sent me off on the tangent I've been on the last couple of weeks, which I'll be posting on soon.

A nice post about investing from Homesteader Life 

Evaporative cooling for food

I was explaining to Lianna about making Machaca, a northern Mexican dried shredded dried meat I'm experimenting with.  I was telling her that it was made in the days before electricity, and that Momo was trying to learn about living without electricity.  She promptly responded, "Well, then turn all the lights and stuff off."

Till next time, Blessings.

Judy

2 comments:

Kathi said...

Out of the mouths of babes...

Kathi said...

Out of the mouths of babes...